Thursday, April 28, 2011

motivation?

This shirt can do it all, that's right bitches AK-47!


This week has been a bit of a fucker, the weather has been good but really windy. I'm probably just a wuss but when its windy I have a hard time wanting to try hard.  I'm down to only a week and a half to finish my project list for AZ. The list consists of 5 problems from V9 toV11. The first problem I'll tell you about is one I'm not sure why its on my list ? It is call Green mile direct V9/10 sandy, holds have broke and more will, i guess its on the list because it almost went down the first day i tried it. Then there is "The beast from the east" V9/10 it is 70* in flagstaff and even hotter in Sadona and yep its in Sadona ill have to get up early or stay up late to get this one. The problem I'm most excited about is called "Dian's bulge V10" it starts under a roof then climbs out a 30* wall. the first 6 moves are the biz the next 6 or 7 moves are not to bad and tops out around 25 ft. carnivore directV9 i put on the list today it just really big moves in a roof on OK holds. And last is Lolita V11 the holds feel ok but i have fucking bad foot beta it might not go... 
last falls pic.   Beast from the east

Me and Lolita having a spat.

two moves in on Dian's bulge

4 comments:

  1. Those all look like very nice problems. You look great in the pictures, as well. I can only guess that the person taking the photos is attractive. The red shirt may be the sexiest thing I have seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sighting that thing in or cutting down some timber?

    get the projects done and then come back to wyoming for the rest of the hundreds of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some hope for this blog when it started. Hope was just hope then, and this thing has gone off the tracks.

    Maybe an update sometime? Some of us are actually stuck at a job and need something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, fuck this blog

    The disappointment is so bitter. even pictures of you driving a ho would do it.

    ReplyDelete